Welcome to the ClickLearn Community! This is a place where you can learn more about ClickLearn, engage with your fellow ClickLearn users, submit feature requests and stay up to date with the latest developments inside the application. Exciting to have you on board!
If you need any help with ClickLearn, you can find out how to contact ClickLearn support here.
And now a few quick tips to get you started on the Community:
- Introduce yourself and meet the Community – we would love to get to know you better!
- Complete your profile information (go to the "My Profile" page) – people will be more likely to respond to you if they know something about you and if you have a picture to represent you.
- Don't be shy – every new opinion, different perspective, and every question, no matter how simple or advanced, makes this community better. As long as you follow our Code of Conduct, all posts are welcome!
- Search before you start a new topic – odds are it has already been started by someone else. Check out our guide on creating new topic and questions to get the most out of any post you create.
- Follow a few topics or forum categories that you are interested in, so you get notified when new replies or topics are posted.
- If you're replying to someone or you know someone would be interested in your post, type @ and then their username and select their name from the list to @mention them. This tags them in your post and sends them a notification that you have tagged them. Be thoughtful when using this feature - only use it when you think the other person will appreciate it.