ClickLearn Attain: Structuring your content

• 31 July 2020
  • 2 replies
ClickLearn Attain: Structuring your content
Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Super User
  • 156 replies

It’s summer time here in Copenhagen, and what better way to start your summer weekend than to get some interesting insights on the upcoming ClickLearn Attain? :sun_with_face::sunglasses:

In today’s post we look at how we plan to retire the “book” and “shelf” objects, which you know so very well from the current version of ClickLearn, and replace them with a new structure editor. It will vastly improve the author user experience when configuring your learning portals, while also bringing in some important new possibilities. Let’s dive in and have a closer look!

In ClickLearn Attain you can structure your learning portal in the structure editor, using sections (any number and nested into any number of levels), line dividers, text parts and external links:

Structure editor

Some quick highlights: Unlimited levels (sections-in-sections), simple color-styling with multiple colors in the same learning portal, search-and-find or browse folders to easily add your recordings.

You can preview your learning portal by the click of a button, in an external, re-sizable window to quickly test desktop/mobile output:

Preview

What you think about the new way of working with structure in your learning portals? Also, let us know if you have a better name than “structure editor”. Write your thoughts in the comments below!

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

I waited for this feature already a long time to have a better overview in the portal. In my opinion “structure editor” sound quite fitting but if someone else has another idea - I am not the creative person ;) 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

This looks great! I usually use the Content list to navigate now and we currently have multiple levels of shelves which can be a bit confusing to new users. This will fit our content really well!