Solved

Common Icon saving into recognition Library

• 28 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Can you save a common icon in to the recognition library? and if so how? We are running on the newest version Attain. 

icon

Best answer by Morten 29 October 2021, 12:32

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Renay,

In the structure editor you can add custom icons, please know that the size has to be exactly 128x128, otherwise they will not load.

Morten, I think I miss guided this conversation. I am looking to add icons that clicklearn will recognize when recording. 

For example, when recording through a web browser within different apps there are icons within the app that are not being recognized by the clickLearn recording tool. So if I hover over a filter icon that looks like a funnel the recording tool does not recognize that it is a filter icon. 

During our initial clickLearn demo, the presenter explained that we could identify these icons in a way that the recording tool would recognize the icon in future recordings. 

Thank you for your assistance! 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Morten, I think I miss guided this conversation. I am looking to add icons that clicklearn will recognize when recording. 

For example, when recording through a web browser within different apps there are icons within the app that are not being recognized by the clickLearn recording tool. So if I hover over a filter icon that looks like a funnel the recording tool does not recognize that it is a filter icon. 

During our initial clickLearn demo, the presenter explained that we could identify these icons in a way that the recording tool would recognize the icon in future recordings. 

Thank you for your assistance! 

Hi Renay, I’m sorry - i think i missed this answer, please contact me on support and we can look at this together :)