Solved

How can I adapt my Project structure?

• 25 August 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I would like to know if I can adapt my project structure in that way that I can implement the look/appearance of the navigation section. Please have a look at the following screenshot:

Hopefully it is possible to adapt this structure or maybe choose between these two options. At least it would be great if the navigation section could be constantly faded in.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Jörg

icon

Best answer by Morten 11 October 2021, 15:29

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @Jörg 

the sitemap can be expanded permanently if you alter the Body class in the shelf template.

BUT please know that its going to be crazy big if you have like 200 recordings, and also it is not a supported feature in Attain, as it works different there.

here is how you do it:

change the first line to this

<body class="shelf-page sitemap-open" onload="pageLoaded();">

Shelf template / HTML / Body

Userlevel 1

Hi Morten,

thank you very much for your feedback. However it refers to ClickLearn Classic and not Attain, doesn’t it?

Is there any chance to adapt the Learning potal structure in a different way than using the basic components? I mean maybe that I can only use the navigation section instead of the standard appearance.

Regards,

Jörg

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Jörg,

correct, this applies to Classic only.

I’m not sure what you mean, can you contact me on support? then we can look at it together over a remote session :)

Userlevel 6
Badge

solution was to use the attain structure editor to arrange the content instead.