Solved

How can I add a video pause to every step

• 18 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hello,

We have had to add a video pause to the end of most of our steps/notes to make sure the users have enough time to see what is on the screen. Is there a way in the template to add this automatically so we do not need to do it manually for every step?

Thank you,
Jay

icon

Best answer by Morten 21 September 2020, 12:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

We need this!

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Perfect. Thanks for checking!

Userlevel 6
Badge

sounds good Jay.

you can vote this one up :)

https://community.clicklearn.com/ideas-feature-requests-62/global-setting-for-video-pause-197

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Jay,

It is currently not an option to add a global video pause. Perhaps it can be in a future release.

But have you considered the Try Me video as a better option for your users? It is interactive in such a manner that it will not proceed before they progress it by following the instructions.

Thank you Morten for the thought. We were trying to give them all the options and one where they can just watch first was a good place to start.   Its not too much of a pain just would be nice if maybe can be included in the future. I will enter it as a feature update for voting. :)

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Jay,

It is currently not an option to add a global video pause. Perhaps it can be in a future release.

But have you considered the Try Me video as a better option for your users? It is interactive in such a manner that it will not proceed before they progress it by following the instructions.