Solved

Recording drop down menus and popup date pickers

• 29 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Just started with ClickLearn.

I’m looking to find the best way to capture transient windows, such as date pickers and dropdown menus.

Are there any accepted best practices for this within ClickLearn?

I was unable to find any docs that specifically address this issue.

TIA

Robert

icon

Best answer by Brianna Olesh 12 December 2021, 19:54

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

I am recording in IFS Aurena. When clicking on dropdown menus, regardless how slow I click, disappear before selecting an option. When the recording is complete the image captured is blank. I am using Google Chrome. Is there something I should be doing? 

I think I solved this on my own. It seems I forgot to click the “Automatic Button”

Hi Brianna, good to hear - you are welcome to reach out to us at support or join one of the Q&A sessions (from portal.clicklearn.com) if you have further issues :)

I am recording in IFS Aurena. When clicking on dropdown menus, regardless how slow I click, disappear before selecting an option. When the recording is complete the image captured is blank. I am using Google Chrome. Is there something I should be doing? 

I think I solved this on my own. It seems I forgot to click the “Automatic Button”

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Robert,

It depends on the application you are trying to record and the clicklearn connector support for it.

If it is a web-based application, it depends how the page is written and how open it is and how extensive the use of iframes are.

which application is it? :)