Delivered

Add a cover page to the main SOP pdf file

• 2 September 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Good afternoon CL !

While reviewing our 600+ page SOP on the entire content, I had an idea:  what about adding a dynamic custom coversheet to the pdf’s to enhance the value of these downloads?  It would be nice to see a cover page with the company logo, title of the site, date published, and number of pages (plus other relevant content configuration) as needed.  When I look at the page 1 here, it doesn’t describe what I am looking at before jumping right into the table of contents.  This would be a nice value add.

Of course I can add one myself to the pdf and repackage but would be nice to have this feature in this amazing software too! :grin:

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @trice602 ,

You can actually do this already. You can upload your own template of the Word document (which we use to generate the PDF). In that template you can provide a cover page.

Hope that helps. If you are finding this difficult, please reach out to our support champs. They will help you set this up.

/ Joachim

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks!  I will update our template this week!  Tom

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @trice602 ,

You can actually do this already. You can upload your own template of the Word document (which we use to generate the PDF). In that template you can provide a cover page.

Hope that helps. If you are finding this difficult, please reach out to our support champs. They will help you set this up.

/ Joachim

Can we set up dynamic fields with page numbers to have an index page? Or by “cover page” do you just mean a nice page that looks pretty with company branding on it?