Under construction

Attain: Resolution Update

• 21 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

When I downloaded Attain today the text was very small. I could not even read it with the screen magnifier. With some help from my team (@Jay murphy), I learned that it was only displaying properly in the recommended recording dimensions of 1920x1080.

It would be nice if the tool adjusted based on resolution. This is especially needed when logging in for the first time.

In my role, I am generally doing very few recordings but doing some reviews, verification, etc. So I don’t need to use the recording dimensions all of the time.

Thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Kylie,

I agree. And this will be fixed.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you Per. This is a big one!

Happy New Year! I’m having the same resolution issue. I changed my resolution to 1920x1080 and the text is still extremely small. I also tried rebooting my Surface laptop after changing the resolution. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Kori LeBlanc

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Happy New Year! I’m having the same resolution issue. I changed my resolution to 1920x1080 and the text is still extremely small. I also tried rebooting my Surface laptop after changing the resolution. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance!

Kori LeBlanc

Hi Kori - I know for me I have to have the resolution set before opening Attain. Once in you can reset  your resolution and the font stays a good size.    It did not set if Attain was already open. It needs to set it on startup. Hope that helps,

Jay

Thanks for the feedback, Jay. I did try your recommendation and had no luck. I’ll get in touch with support and see if they can find a solution for me.

Best Regards,

Kori LeBlanc

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi all,

As Jay notes, the current workaround is to set resolution to no higher than 1920x1080 and Windows scaling at 100% prior to launching ClickLearn. If you still get the issue, do sign-out and back into Windows and restart ClickLearn.  

The issue however also highlights a question about support for higher resolutions than full-hd. I had a conversation with our developers yesterday to get more clarification on this. You can learn more about what came out of it here: 

Thanks! What I missed was scaling down to 100%. I can now read the text. :grinning:

Best Regards,

Kori LeBlanc

Empellor CRM