News

💡 Show & Inspire: Register for our first customer-run session

Userlevel 5
Badge
  • Product Owner, ClickLearn Universe
  • 12 replies

Have you ever wondered how other authors work with ClickLearn, how do they style their training materials, or how they go about organizing their learning portals?

Then we have great news for you! :blush:

Next week we are hosting our first ‘Show & Inspire’ session where you can meet fellow ClickLearn authors, see the content they have created, or even showcase your own ClickLearn work if you’d like to help inspire others.

The session will take place on the 18th of June at 15:30 CEST (9:30 EDT) 

Would you like to join?
Please indicate in the comments if you’d like to participate to receive the invitation ink.

17 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Great Idea.  Please send the invitation

Hi, I would like an invitation please :)

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

I am interested in attending. Not certain yet, but I may not be available at that time, so I’m hoping the session will be recorded for later viewing if possible.

Yes, I am interested in attending

Yes, I am interested in attending the session.

Badge

I would like to join. 

I would like to join

I would like to join

I would like to join also

I would like to join

Userlevel 2
Badge

Will this be recorded? as being in Australia it is not occurring in friendly timezone :grinning:

Userlevel 5
Badge

Will this be recorded? as being in Australia it is not occurring in friendly timezone :grinning:

Hi @RobA  - yes, we are going to record the session and share it on the community :slight_smile:

Userlevel 2

I would love to hear what the ClickLearn community is doing out there going forward!  This will certainly help knowledge sharing across clients which should spark some creative ideas to take back to our environments.  Great idea. 

It would be great to be inspired, please count me in.

Hi there, I would like to listen in on this session. Can you provide the invite? Thanks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hi Lucia,

I would really like to participate in the session 🙂 could you please share with me the link? Thanks a lot.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

All. Great session today.  Posted basic instructions regarding recording PowerPoint content in Peer Exchange: https://community.clicklearn.com/peer-exchange-61/recording-actual-powerpoint-presentations-157

Thanks