Released 29 August, 2022
- Search box in invite user dialogue in team will now search e-mail as well.
- Inline notes are now supported by annotated screenshots as well.
- Extra check box for reference recording is now added in export project dialogue. If checked it will download the recording as file; if unchecked, while importing, it will import as a reference.
- New publishing template setting has been introduced to define the image and steps used while recording a text box followed by keyboard step is now available.
- Permission definition will be removed after the project is deleted if it is not used in other projects.
- When two users are working on same structure but different languages, issues were faced while making changes. This issue is now fixed.
- After linking an asset in task, it was disappeared after saving and reopening it. This issue is fixed.
- Now the dialogue box title of adding note/keyboard/section using insert before/after will contain weather it has added using before or after.
- Many minor design issues were fixed.
- The state of right info panel in recording was remaining as is after adding a recording. This issue is now fixed.
- Localization count issue in imported project is now fixed.
- Recording was replaced with existing cloud instead of actual file, when imported project contains existing recording. This issue is now fixed.
- Importing a test file from local machine will delete the local file. This issue is now fixed.
- Edited step's images were not published correctly if previous step was excluded in editor. This issue is now fixed.
- Using Print Screen button to record annotated screenshot was adding an extra step. This issue is fixed.
- Word template changes and custom css changes were not reflected in published content until we remove analyzer which is now fixed.
- Publishing process was taking long time without moving to liftoff screen is now fixed.
- Improvement in IFS app 9 and 10 for annotated screenshot.
- A new version of Clicklearn connector extension is now available.
- Multiple issues with cut, copy and paste inside recording editor is now fixed.