The Community is provided as a place where members can share knowledge and experiences about ClickLearn, get information and help other customers and members find answers. The following rules and guidelines set out important information about your rights, obligations and the restrictions that apply to you when you access and use the Community.
By accessing this website, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions. ClickLearn reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions apply to all your visits to the Community, both now and in the future.
The ClickLearn Community site (Community) is owned and operated by ClickLearn ApS (ClickLearn), a company registered in Denmark (VAT nr. DK 33075731) whose registered address is Sjæleboderne 2, 1.th, 1122 Copenhagen.
- We are here to help. If you are new to the Community and are unsure about anything, just ask! The ClickLearn moderators and other users are happy to help.
- Search before posting. The answer may already be there.
- Share what you know. It may help others.
- Stay on-topic. For everyone's benefit please stay on-topic. Start a new thread if the conversation changes. Please refrain from discussing personal matters, abusing any company or product, or from posting in a manner unrelated to ClickLearn products and services.
- Stay courteous. Everyone wants to have a positive experience on the Community - so make sure that you are not detracting from anyone else's experience. In particular, refrain from posting anything unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. Do not deliberately provide incorrect or misleading information regarding us, our products and services. Your opinions are always welcome, but personal attacks and harassment ("flaming") on either the Community or through private messaging are not acceptable.
- Keep it spam-free. The Community is provided as a service to ClickLearn customers and is not intended for the promotion of third-party services, products, websites, or organizations. Please refrain from posting content that would constitute advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of unauthorized solicitation.
- Keep it legal. It is unacceptable to post any material (i) that would infringe on any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party or disclose any trade secret (or other confidential information), (ii) that contains software viruses or any other computer code or files that are designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software or hardware, or (iii) that is deemed to be illegal by any local, state, federal, or international law.
- Be careful. Most people are happy to help on the Community but remember that their advice is theirs only and that you are responsible for deciding whether or not to follow it. If the advice given by a user sounds wrong or risky to you, do not try it. Do not post or provide any personal details or information relating to you or another person, such as email addresses, bank details, home addresses or phone numbers. Do not post any information that you do not wish to make public. Any information that you post can be obtained and used by others. You post at your own risk and responsibility.
To report violations, please flag the content you deem inappropriate or contact the Community moderators at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the message board name and a link to the relevant post.
4. Availability of the community
We reserve the right to temporarily suspend the Community or any part of the Community. There are also times where circumstances out of our control can affect our Community. We shall not be held liable for the unavailability of the Community. We make the Community available on a ‘when available’ basis and cannot promise the availability of the website.
5. Private messages and moderator actions.Moderator actions and the contents of private exchanges with moderators, staff members and administrators should not be shared or discussed on the public forums. Such material will be removed by moderators. If you have questions or comments regarding moderator actions, contact the forum administrator, staff or moderators through private message or by sending an email to email@example.com.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Users like you provide much of the material on the Community. Such third-party content is the sole responsibility of the person originating the material. ClickLearn does not control and is not responsible for this third-party material.
All information provided on the Community is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. ClickLearn does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement on intellectual property rights, or quality of any material in the community, regardless of the source of the material. ClickLearn and its suppliers will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content on the Community, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the material, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any material.
7. Limited License. ClickLearn hereby authorizes you to copy materials published by ClickLearn on this website solely for non-commercial use within your organization in support of ClickLearn products. No other use of the information is authorized. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copy of these materials which you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original. Except as specified above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright or any other intellectual property right of ClickLearn or any third party. VISITORS OR USERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MODIFY, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, TRANSMIT OR CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF ANY MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PUBLIC OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
Content included on this site and provided by or on behalf of ClickLearn (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images and forum posts) is the exclusive property of ClickLearn. By submitting your content to The Community you hereby grant to ClickLearn a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free and fully-paid, freely transferable, sub licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright, publicity, and moral rights, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to any content you provide to us in any public space on this website or in any email that you provide to us through this website or any other ClickLearn website. Please do not post content on The Community if you do not want to grant ClickLearn the abovementioned rights.
8. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed within the Community are the property of ClickLearn or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of ClickLearn or such third party which may own the Mark.
10. International Site Use. All community content is in English.
12. Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the website is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the website may be subject to prosecution.
13. ClickLearn ClickLearn employees are required to adhere to the Employee Guidelines.
Already have an account? Login
NOTE: we’re working on providing a single sign-on soon, so we recommend that you use the same email address as you’re using ClickLearn with. Also note that we only accept personal accounts. Fake accounts (users engaging under fake names),or group accounts will not be accepted.
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.