Question

Video Only Option

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi - Is there a way to send only the Show Me Video to my company? For example, do not send out a link that allows for Word, PDF, PPT options, and only offers the Show Me video??

Thanks.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Laura,

you can accomplish this in a few ways.

the easiest is to just disable the other items as well as make the showme the default view, so that when they click the link - the showme will start.

another way is to encapsulate the showme video in an iframe, this will completely isolate the video from everything else - BUT you need a system that supports iframe deployment. For this approach, go to your published url, add ?copylink=3 to the end, press Return. Now navigate to the showme video you want, once you click it a message will pop up saying that the iframe link has been copied.

lastly you can create an mp4 file, and just deploy that where you see fit - internal site, youtube, vimeo - or whatever you prefer. For this, i can recommend that you only produce the windows video (mp4) file, and do it locally - then you will have a local folder with just all your video files.