Would you like to change what you get email notifications about? There are several ways to do that. To stop getting notifications from posts you're following, or to stop automatically following a topic when you reply to it, you can adjust your preferences on your settings page.
To find your settings page
- Click your image in the top right of the community
- Select "Settings"
- Click the "Settings" tab
You can also follow and unfollow individual forums and topics.
If you are following a forum you will get a notification every time a new topic gets posted there.
If you are following a topic you will get a notification every time a new reply is posted in the thread.
To follow or unfollow a forum
- Go to the forum you want to follow or unfollow
- Click the button in the top right, just under the banner image. It will say "Subscribe" if you aren't following the forum and "Unsubscribe" if you are already following it.
To follow or unfollow a topic
- Go to the topic you want to follow or unfollow
- Scroll to the bottom of the opening post
- Click "Subscribe". If the star is empty, you are not following the topic, if the star is filled in you are already following the topic