Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Super User
  • 156 replies

Please post a reply with your ideas - try to be as specific as you can. :smile:

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Good morning!  An overview of migrating from Classic to Attain and what that looks like would be helpful.  Thanks for the event! :bulb:

Disregard!  I just found it in the June event :) 

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @trice602 !

Great suggestion! In fact that was the first session topic and you can review the entire event  here: https://community.clicklearn.com/community-live-103/community-live-june-2021-migrating-from-classic-to-attain-382

If you have other suggestions, please let us know! Have a great weekend. 😃

/Per

Badge

Overview of process of setting up automated testing would be interesting, from documenting a process and then use this recording for automated testing with testdata. Example create sales order process recording and then test this process with sales order dummy data.

Great to see these events happening. I would be very interested in seeing an overview of creating and usinga custom template using Attain.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Great to see these events happening. I would be very interested in seeing an overview of creating and usinga custom template using Attain.

Hi Amanda,

this is a great suggestion - i will cover this briefly in an upcoming video on Morten’s Corner - and more extensively later on with advanced templating :)