Solved

Share the recording link by email

• 10 March 2022
  • 5 replies

Hello ! I want to know if we can share a recording link by email without any setting on Clicklearn ? Because, when I tried it, I’ve recieved an error’s message. 

Thank you !

icon

Best answer by Morten 11 March 2022, 17:01

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Maroi,

in clicklearn, you can click on the 3-dots next to the recording you want to share, and select the share option:

this will then open distribution options for email or shareable link.

Hi Morten

Thank you for your answer ! But I did what you said and it does’nt work. Look at the screenshot please. Preparing link stays loading for more than 5 minutes.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Maroi,

Do you have “windows video” enabled in your template? if so, it will take 10-15min to produce the recording.

Yes I have the video window, but I think you maybe did’nt understand my question. I don’t want to get a video recording, I just want to have the link of the written recording which I will share with others.

I hope you will understand, if not telle me, I will more explain myself. Thank you a lot !

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Maroi,

Using the share feature will allow you to send an link to the recording with all the learning formats available. This way, your colleagues can read the instruction, grab the PDF, watch the powerpoint or the video if they please.

The easiest way apart from this, is to build your structure and use the publishing feature to build a full learning portal - and send them a link to the full portal when it has done producing and uploading.