Solved

Show Me Video

• 15 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

We would like to share only the Show Me videos with some of our end-users. Is there a way to do this either with a direct link or by templating.

Thanks Penny

icon

Best answer by pennyelson 18 January 2024, 22:40

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Penny! 

Here is a link to an inquiry that is very similar to yours.  Take a look at this response and let me know if you would like to meet for any further clarification. 

Userlevel 6
Badge

We would like to share only the Show Me videos with some of our end-users. Is there a way to do this either with a direct link or by templating.

Thanks Penny

Hi Penny,

I can also recommend this video for a few additional options:

https://community.clicklearn.com/morten%2Ds%2Dcorner%2D74/video%2Doptions%2D1081?postid=2773#post2773

Badge

Thanks @Christine and @Morten  for this wealth of information. In the end we found an old article and used the url for the recording with &t=showme added at the end and this seems to be working.

Thanks so much - Penny

Badge

Hi 

we had set up and started to use adding &t=showme to the url which was working perfectly.

This now no longer works - and the when you click the icon from the learning portal you are taken straight back the learning portal home screen.

Please can you make this work again.

Thanks Penny

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @pennyelson 

it works fine here - perhaps you need to clear your browser cache or try a different browser.

Or what you can do instead is to enforce it via the template here: