Solved

TEST ME - Tracking who has passed in an organisation

I plan to publish the Click Learn videos as part of the training.

I would like to know how to TRACK who has viewed the SHOW / TRY & TEST ME .

Is there anything in Click Learn I can enable to track ?

icon

Best answer by Per 12 August 2022, 15:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @kumarmvnk 

Your best option to solve the above challenge would probably be to enable Tracking on your published content, and then use OData feed to connect data into Excel or PowerBI. This guide describes how to setup the connection in Excel. Odata Guide (clicklearn.com)

Our support desk would also be ready to help you if needed.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I plan to publish the Click Learn videos as part of the training.

I would like to know how to TRACK who has viewed the SHOW / TRY & TEST ME .

Is there anything in Click Learn I can enable to track ?

Hiya, how did you get on with your tracking? I also want to find out who has passed the test in my organisation but can’t work out which field in the Odata field would tell me that. It seems to track correct answers and video views but I can’t find any fields that definitively state if the user has passed or failed the test.

Hi both, were you able to find out which field can definitively state if user has passed or failed the test? or any way to figure it out?

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi Parul,

There is no specific field that says a test was passed. The only way we could get this info was by using the field “TxtValue3” and filtering on entries that contain the text “You have passed the test”. Then we pulled the StructureName, Email and CreatedOn fields, in order to pull the data into a table that makes sense.

Hope this helps!