Question

Uploading SCORM files from Click Learn to a LMS

• 27 February 2024
  • 4 replies

When enabling the SCORM package within Click Lean, it appears to load the entire Learning portal into one SCORM file. When loading that SCORM file to an LMS, the file does not communicate correctly. Is there a way to load SCORM files individually for individual recordings within Click Learn?  

Thanks!

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi jhenderson,

There sure is. When you go into the publishing template and activate the SCORM Package, then over on the right-hand side, there is a panel with settings for the SCORM package. At the bottom, you can choose the per-recording package. This will create a download link for each recording in your structure and a link for the entire structure.

We also have a section on SCORM in our ClickLearn Universe; please click on the link to see the article.

Thank you for your assistance! However, I have noticed that my publishing template appears different when enabling the SCORM package. It seems that I am unable to access the menu options on the right side of the screen. I assume that this might be due to my permissions, however, I am able to enable the SCORM package itself. We operate off the Click Learn attain platform. I also don't see the user experience Panel menu option at the bottom of the screen. Could this be a permissions thing? 

Thank you, Sir!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hmmm… you should be able to see a settings dropdown menu on the right side when you click on the word SCORM Package on the left side.

Your user rights are set for you to see this. -  if the case is you don't see it as you say, then please contact ClickLearn support at support@clicklearn.com.

Regarding the UXP part, then this is a feature that is not yet released. I'm running on a dev solution of ClickLearn… So please disregard this little function… as of now, it is still in the testing phase...

Got it!  Thanks..