Tutorial

VIDEO: Converting your skills from Classic to Attain

• 5 July 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Super User
  • 156 replies

If you know ClickLearn Classic, and is moving into ClickLearn Attain, this video will help you convert your existing authoring skills.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Lars - question:  I didn’t follow this step on deployment (I will continue watching) but we are publishing to a local folder (the produced content) and then I am dragging into a webserver.  What option does that fall under?  Am I above or below the line in this screenshot?  Thank you for your time!  Tom  :grinning:

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Yes!!! 👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Wow!  Great 55 minutes!  I am motivated to login into Attain Monday morning and start building this out! :gear::gear::gear::gear::gear:

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Tom,

That is absolutely a very good question! And thanks for the feedback! 😊

Unless you have a very high level of security and you need everything to be behind your own firewall, I would recommend that you publish your content to the cloud and then share the content URL with your end users. Alternatively, you can download the produced content and then drag it to your own webserver. In other words I would keep it “above the line” to have all cloud services available.

Thank you for asking!

BR Lars

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Thanks Lars -- I have successfully published locally and enjoying the new version! :grin: