ClickLearn Attain version 12.1.0.32 release notes

Userlevel 6
Badge

New features

• Step numbering is now possible and can be enabled in publishing template >> Entity:Recording >> Numbering
  • Now we have option to skip in app tutorials via Settings >> In-app guidance.
  • Recording steps can be excluded in APT process.
  • In APT variables can now be used instead of data points to run test.
  • We now have ability to turn on/off subtitles for show me, try me and test me in publishing template.

Fixes

• Template editor is optimized for memory usage.
  • Enabling during was not having any effect. This issue is now fixed.
  • Metadata with multiple lines will now be reflected in published content.
  • Search results in projects page was inconsistent which is now fixed.
  • Minor APT and Inside help project bug fixes.
  • Attain would crash if color of multiple recordings were changed at once. This issue is now fixed.
  • Pasting copied steps to an empty recording is now possible.
  • Extra line when a step was edited inside a group issue is now fixed.
  • Translating annotated screenshot when content language and UI language was messing up the content. This issue is now fixed.
  • If a break in line between numbered bullets are introduced, the count was resetting after the break. This issue is now fixed.
  • Rearranging a subfolder was deleting the assigned segments in structure. This issue is now fixed.
  • Adding a new section after last section using "Insert after" was adding it before and this is now fixed.
  • If a content link contains special character, O365 login was causing issues. This behaviorĀ is now fixed.
  • Assist was not accessible if two templates were used, and one was not having assist enabled. This issue is fixed.
  • Selecting Entire screen for a step was introducing gaps or cutting screenshots. This is now fixed.
  • Issue with & (ampersand) sign in SCORM package is now fixed.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!