Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Super User
  • 156 replies

Please post a reply with your ideas - try to be as specific as you can. :smile:

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Great to see these events happening. I would be very interested in seeing an overview of creating and usinga custom template using Attain.

Hi Amanda,

this is a great suggestion - i will cover this briefly in an upcoming video on Morten’s Corner - and more extensively later on with advanced templating :)

Great to see these events happening. I would be very interested in seeing an overview of creating and usinga custom template using Attain.

Badge

Overview of process of setting up automated testing would be interesting, from documenting a process and then use this recording for automated testing with testdata. Example create sales order process recording and then test this process with sales order dummy data.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @trice602 !

Great suggestion! In fact that was the first session topic and you can review the entire event  here: https://community.clicklearn.com/community-live-103/community-live-june-2021-migrating-from-classic-to-attain-382

If you have other suggestions, please let us know! Have a great weekend. 😃

/Per

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Good morning!  An overview of migrating from Classic to Attain and what that looks like would be helpful.  Thanks for the event! :bulb:

Disregard!  I just found it in the June event :)