ClickLearn Attain: Content Block

• 2 September 2020
  • 6 replies
ClickLearn Attain: Content Block
Userlevel 6
Badge

In ClickLearn Attain using notes is far more intuitive and already from the first click you are presented with a choice of how the content block will manifest itself visually:

Additionally, based on customer feedback you can now use any typical text editor formatting:

We have also listened to the need for hyperlinks, they can be used too of course:

Choosing exactly where the note will be places now has a proper explanation as well:

We hope the new and revised way to use custom text and images via the content block  feature is something you are as excited about as we are 😊

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Wow that looks amazing. I start counting already the days :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 6
Badge

Wow that looks amazing. I start counting already the days :heart_eyes:

Thank you! We are super hyped too! :heart_eyes:

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Can’t wait to have it. Actually we are writing documentation for a new go live in Switzerland subsidary. Would love to have this oppportunitys right now. Would make live much easier! :)

Userlevel 6
Badge

Can’t wait to have it. Actually we are writing documentation for a new go live in Switzerland subsidary. Would love to have this oppportunitys right now. Would make live much easier! :)

oh i bet, it’s a bliss honestly :D

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Looks absolutely amazing! :)

Userlevel 1

Being able to add hyperlinks will be game changing! Excited for this update!! :D