Solved

Cannot load Project

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi guys,

This morning, all of a sudden, my Project will not open.

When I try to open my Project, I get three messages appearing in sequence as I click OK:

I’ve tried restarting the software, restarting my computer, logging out and back in, and rolling back updates, but no success.

My portal so far still exists and works in the browser - the issue I’m experiencing is within the Attain client itself.

I have also contacted Support and asked to raise this as an urgent case as I cannot work on any content while this is happening, but have not yet heard back.

Has anyone else seen this before? Please help!

icon

Best answer by ClickLearnSupport 17 June 2022, 15:33

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Georgie I had the same instance happen for me in one of my projects. What worked for me to get access to the project in Attain was: 

1. Go to your ClickLearn portal ([Organization].portal.us.clicklearn.com)
  2. Click on the Recordings tab
  3. Open the Project, you will see a message saying the “file is checkout”
  4. Click on the ellipsis
  5. Select Undo checkedout
  6. Then, when I returned to the Attain application I was able to access again

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Georgie I had the same instance happen for me in one of my projects. What worked for me to get access to the project in Attain was: 

1. Go to your ClickLearn portal ([Organization].portal.us.clicklearn.com)
  2. Click on the Recordings tab
  3. Open the Project, you will see a message saying the “file is checkout”
  4. Click on the ellipsis
  5. Select Undo checkedout
  6. Then, when I returned to the Attain application I was able to access again

Hi Nickia,

Thanks so much for sharing. I have done the first 3 steps but there isn’t a check in/out option or a “file is checked out” message on my portal unfortunately. :(

I have also just experienced this problem starting today. When I opened up ClickLearn Studio today it automatically updated, and trying to access my project I get the same three errors that you are seeing now. Sadly I am also not seeing the option for Undo checkedout on the web portal :( 

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone,  

The issue has been fixed in the latest version (12.1.0.27) of ClickLearn Attain released today.