Solved

ClickLearn Not Capturing Fields Within Tabs in APT Screenshot

• 4 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I am trying to make an APT using ClickLearn on IFS APPS10, but it seems that the screenshot used in the APT flow to scrape data is not able to scrape data from within a tab.

For example, in the below screenshot, I want to scrape the data within the “Opportunity Lines” tab, such as the ones highlighted within the red rectangles. When using the screenshot in a fork, it doesn’t recognize these fields and won’t let me click on them to scrape their data.

It seems to recognize the entire pane where the Opportunity Lines are as one object, not the individual fields within it - note the blue rectangle around the entire area in the below image:

Is there any way I can force the screenshot to scrape this data? Or is this perhaps a bug only on my end?

icon

Best answer by Morten 20 April 2023, 18:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge

Sorry for the late reply. I’ve forwarded you to the 2nd level support team and asked them to reproduce the problem. We will get back to you, Chris. It really sounds like a problem.

Is there any workaround (placing your fork on a detectable field)? Using some information in the parent screen (above the lines table) to place the fork ? 

/ Joachim

I haven’t been able to find a workaround yet, I’ve tried clicking onto different fields all over the screen before taking the screenshot with no luck. Interestingly, this is the only screen I’ve encountered where this is a problem - other screens with the same layout (i.e. header fields at the top and tabs with individual lines below it) work just fine. For example, a screenshot of the Customer Order screen with the Order Lines tab selected works as expected.

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @ChrisV 

I know this is an old post, but If you still have this issue, please reach out to us in support.