Question

Odata fields

• 29 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Badge

I think this question has been asked before but I cannot find an answer. I would like to know how to find out which users have passed their Test Me evaluations. I have used Odata to populate an Excel spreadsheet and also have successfully uploaded the Odata into Power BI, but I cannot find what the fields represent, is there a list somewhere. I would also like to know how to check the user’s evaluation score.

One of the users has told me (and screenshotted that they got 92% in their Detailed Evaluation) but I cannot find this information in the Odata or anywhere else. Please help - thanks Penny

2 replies

Good afternoon!  I am hoping you found a solution to your question about OData and Test Me evaluations?  I cannot seem to access the reply log for this question and I am much in need of the same info you presented. Thanks in advance!  Patti

Badge

Hi Patti  @pcatalano - we ended up using Power  BI to generate some dashboard reports, luckily for us we have a Power BI expert in our organisation. I have asked my colleague to post more about what this involved. Thanks Penny