Solved

Oops!!! Something went wrong.

  • 2 December 2021
  • 1 reply
  • 18 views

I have created a test project with the starting languages English and Dutch. After finishing the replay, translating and editing part I decided to add a third (3rd) language (German). Unfortunately, after I published my project I started experiencing problems with the German language. If I press on a map it shows me an error “Oops!!! Something went wrong”

 

icon

Best answer by Per 2 December 2021, 15:32

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Gian,

I am sorry to see your publication is somehow not working correctly. This looks like something our support team should look into. Please submit a support ticket, and make sure to include detailed information about your issue, including name of the project and consent to whether our support team may enter your content from our backend systems to try and fix the issue.

 

 

Reply