Solved

Recording Audio

• 3 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

We have some new use cases for ClickLearn within our organization and one group would like to record their own audio for the steps. Is this possible?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by RichardPower 3 November 2020, 18:23

In Developer mode (ClickLearn Classic) the editing pane has a “Custom Audio” area near the bottom. I’ve never tried it, but that’s where I would start. It has a record on/off button so you can do it there, and it looks like you can import external audio files as well.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

In Developer mode (ClickLearn Classic) the editing pane has a “Custom Audio” area near the bottom. I’ve never tried it, but that’s where I would start. It has a record on/off button so you can do it there, and it looks like you can import external audio files as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge

Hi Kylie,

they definately can :) they can either add the pre-recorded audio files directly on the steps, or they can record them directly at the relevant step.

I’ve attached the guide.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Hi Kylie,

It certainly is an option but be aware that it will require manual maintenance going forward – so keeping the documentation updated will require a lot of work compared to just replaying the recordings.

BR Lars