Solved

recording yourself using CL

• 31 January 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

I enjoy watching Morten’s corner and love that Morten is able to record himself using CL. As training new employees, I would like to be able to record myself using CL instead of having to personally train each employee.

Is this a software you use within CL that allows you to record yourself or do you use something else?

Lorie

icon

Best answer by Per 14 February 2022, 15:14

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @Lorie L 

Thank you for posting this excellent question. As much as I fully understand and appreciate your reasons for wanting to record inside ClickLearn with ClickLearn, this functionality is currently only available on our own internal license. Should we decide to bring this to customer licenses, I will let you know! 

Thanks again,

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

@Lorie L Similar to you, we previously delivered training one-on-one but are switching towards a more self-directed approach.

We recently revamped our ClickLearn onboarding process for new employees. We screen recorded a session I had delivered to a new hire using the record meeting feature in Microsoft Teams (Applications like Microsoft Stream, SnagIt, Zoom, GoogleMeet, etc. also work). This recording session will be used to help onboard new ClickLearn Authors on our team.

As well, we’ve created a document to share ClickLearn guides/how-to’s that are specific to our own internal processes as part of the onboarding process.

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thank you Nickia,

I had just literally discovered this option yesterday and was going to test it out to see if it met my needs. Receiving your reply reaffirms that I am headed in the right direction.

Having the option to provide recorded training sessions will free up hours of time when onboarding any new hires or simply as a refresher when needed.

Thank again,

Lorie L

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @Lorie L & @Nickia 

May I kindly suggest you consider posting this as a feature request. I think you both have some good reasons behind, to want this to be available in the product. If you post it as a feature request, I will make sure we have Joachim look into whether it would be viable to make it available.