Solved

Transfer of information from clicklearn to clicklearn cloud

• 24 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

Happy to join the community. 

I have 2 question i hope someone can help me. Thanks!  

Currently my company is using clicklearn (i believe it is the standard on, non cloud… honestly, I dont know much about it) and they want to change to cloud. A little background, my collegue was in charge of the clicklearns (non cloud) but he left the project and now i have to start from an empty page and there are about 1000 files under shelves, books,.. etc. that he has stored in his computer because thats the only way to do it with the current clicklearn. 

May questions: 

1. Can anyone tell me the pro and cons of the clicklearn cloud compared to the clicklearn (i am building a proposition for our client to change to clicklearn cloud? 
  2. Can I transfer information from my collegue computer (where the file are saved) to my computer or directly to the cloud, keeping the current structure and organization like, sheves, books, … etc…? 
icon

Best answer by Jenna Hamilton 25 January 2023, 10:24

View original

2 replies

Hi Andrea, 

Thanks for your question and welcome to the ClickLearn Community!

I’ll do my best to answer your questions here, I’m also happy to set up a meeting with you to chat about it 🙂Feel free to reach out at jha@clicklearn.com and we can set up a call. 

1. The cloud version of ClickLearn is called Attain and the original version is called Classic. There are lots of benefits to switching to Attain, in general it makes it easier to collaborate and produce content. It’s a cloud based system so there are lots of performance improvements and frequent updates with new features and fixes. You can learn a bit more about it here 
  1. You can easily transfer your materials from Classic to Attain. As long as you have access to the files from your colleagues computer you can transfer recordings almost all components of a project over to Attain. You can read more about it here. 

Hello Jenna, 

Thank you for your response. 

I have sent you an email to the following address: jha@clicklearn.com 

Ill educate myself on the subject with the files you have attached to your response. 

Cdt, 

Andrea