Solved

Workflow of development - review, approval and upload to live environment

• 8 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I have a Review project in ClickLearn Attain in which I send out the training for review and approval before uploading to the live environment. I develop in the Main project folder and import the recordings in to the Review project. I do this so I know the main project file is the updated version, rather than developing in Review and uploading to Main. However each time I update and save over the recording in Review, I need to attach any images again - even though these images are in the Review folder, the association with replacing the updated recording has been lost.

Is there are way to reference a recording in one project, and when updated, updates in a different project?

Or is there a more efficient workflow when developing and sending out review recordings and then uploading to live environment?

Many thanks,

Tam

icon

Best answer by Tam Fleetwood 20 August 2021, 09:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Tam,

it sounds like something we should look at together,  please contact us at support, here.

I located the Use as a reference checkbox when importing recordings from the main project into the review project, and tested updating a file in main project and the changes show in the review project. This is exactly what I was after, and an easy development method. Many thanks, Tam

Userlevel 6
Badge

great to hearTam :)