Skip to main content

Learn how to perform quality assurance for the recordings you are using with the User eXperience Panel and even evaluate if they are eligible at all.

TIMESTAMPS

00:00:24 - scope of today

00:00:47 - Scenario 1: Data selection

00:05:33 - Scenario 2: Navigation implementation

00:07:35 - Scenario 3: User Role selection

00:10:10 - Best practice and takeaways

Really useful guide thanks. Regarding scenario 1 re data selection, good to see the workaround. Just to check I’ve understood right, are you saying it wont select the account (Mortens store) just because it now has a phone number? Even though it is the same account?

I have generally toggled it to select any row in the editor, would this not work?

Edit - I think I have not had this issue because I have recorded guides using accounts that have full data including phone numbers. I tried deleting all the phone numbers in an account and the assist worked ok, so the reverse scenario seems to be ok. 

Really useful guide thanks. Regarding scenario 1 re data selection, good to see the workaround. Just to check I’ve understood right, are you saying it wont select the account (Mortens store) just because it now has a phone number? Even though it is the same account?

I have generally toggled it to select any row in the editor, would this not work?

Hi Matt,

thank you :)

Any row / any cell will work for the assist, yes.

For a replay however, it will not - then you need specific data. Meaning if you ever were to update your instruction you would have to go through the recordings again and adjust them, rather than just be able to replay them at will since they are pre-adjusted so to speak :)

Using any row in combination with current row is a good mix of having a flexible assist and a working replay.