Solved

Oversold as an IFS Resource

• 29 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve heard for months that ClickLearn is the answer to the support shortage in the IFS community. I heard that there were over 2,000 tutorials related to IFS in ClickLearn. I was excited to gain access! I have access now. I’m grossly underwhelmed. Our organization has spent over $24,000 USD to date. We have 5, maybe 7 training documents that have been generated through ClickLearn before  “the laptop” assigned to ClickLearn was hidden from view. 

New to the organization, I’m desperate to blow the doors off of IFS. What am I missing? Please point me in the right direction and I’ll be a huge fan. I’m sold on the concept, just finding empty search results….

icon

Best answer by Per 29 March 2023, 11:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Melissa,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling with ClickLearn. I can’t find any records showing you have contacted our support team or a Customer Success Manager to explain your situation? I have asked the CSM assigned to Shapes to contact you directly today, and find out why you are struggling. We have IFS customers that have stayed with us since they joined in 2014, and are still happily using ClickLearn for IFS. And I am 100% convinced we can create great value for your organization as well.

Regarding the “2000 tutorials related to IFS” you mention should be in ClickLearn: There is no IFS content provided by ClickLearn anywhere to be found in the tool. We do not provide any content for any of the platforms the ClickLearn solution supports. Perhaps the standard recordings you are referring to, could be the ones delivered by IFS and their ScopeTool, during an implementation project? If your organization paid IFS for such a delivery, we will gladly assist you in getting them imported into your ClickLearn project. 

Thank you so much for your reply and for asking a team member from CSM to reach out to me. I look forward to optimizing the tool as soon as possible. 

Sincerely,

Melissa