Solved

Scaling on a frame by frame basis

• 19 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I am using ClickLearn primarily for videos, which will then be played within our Customer Support Portal (we use Zendesk).

I would like to be able to switch between a full screen view and the zoomed in scaled view on the video.

For example, on one step in my video, I am explaining how to add an item to a sales quote. I have the text read as part of the note attached to a group of steps.

The full screen is shown In the background.

I then show the video just clicking through the columns that I explained in the text, but I don’t have narration here.

I would like to zoom in only on that step, and then maybe add a callout or highlight to the columns being clicked.

Does anyone know how to do this?

icon

Best answer by Morten 20 October 2020, 21:09

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi @amygracer :)

i’m thinking that you could perhaps do a screenshot of the zoomed in image of those columns / the step you want.

Then, in the editor you can hide that part from the written content, and hide the written bit from the video so that you have 2 layers effectively.

Send me a mail on support, and we can look at how we can best accomplish this, or somthing close to it at least :)

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks, Morten. That’s exactly the workaround I’ve been playing with :)

Is the zoom frame by frame going to be available in Attain?

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Amy,

ah, cool - look at you go :D

currently it is not an option in Attain, but its a great idea - perhaps you can suggest it here? :)

https://community.clicklearn.com/ideas-feature-requests-62

Please use the ClickLearn Attain tag when you create it :)