Question

Using IFS Scope Tool with ClickLearn

• 7 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi

I’m wondering if there are any other IFS users out there who have incorporated the scope tool into ClickLearn? Our implementation partner is using the scope tool, and they’re asking me what format the outputs would need to be in, and I can’t seem to find any information about it. We have our ClickLearn training this Friday so I’d love to get some more detail ahead of time.

Thanks in advance!

Frederique 

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge

Hi Frederique!

I have moved your question to the Peer Exchange topic, in the hope that some of the subscribers there might respond. In the meantime I believe I can help you with your question about formats. If your implementation partner is asking about content formats, i.e. the learning content produced and published with ClickLearn, this article explains which are available.

I would suggest as a minimum to include HTML document (the webpages) and the interactive HTML videos

I hope this helps!

Userlevel 6
Badge

Also adding @Tony Sampson, @mdocemo, @DuWayne Caviness, @Andrew_B, all or some of which could have something to share in regards to experiences with IFS Scope Tool export. :smiley: