Have you run into any issue while using ClickLearn that you cannot resolve on your own? Or do you have any questions about why and how to use certain features of ClickLearn? Then you’re in the right place - so don’t be shy to ask
Also, keep an eye on questions submitted by others and help them if you can. Odds are they’ve found themselves in the exact same situation as you had experienced before.
A few important tips before you submit a question
- Search first: Chances are that your question has been asked before, or that you might find a good article about it in our knowledge base.
- If you’d like to post a discussion prompt or a question with many possible answers, post it to “Peer Exchange” category instead.
- If it is likely to be a feature request, then you probably should submit it as an idea in our "Ideas & Feature requests" category.
- Create a really good title. When people read the title, they should be able to get enough information to understand if they want to click into the topic to read more or not.
- Write a clear and informative description. Make sure you include all the details people need to respond and write clearly so they understand what you are saying. Other users can help you better when they know what you are trying to do (and where you do not get any further). Keep in mind that you can also add images and videos.
- Please don't share any private information (email address, phone number, etc.), as all this information will be shared in public.
- Add tags. Tags are keywords to help others to find your topic more easily. Aim for 1-3 tags on a topic and try to use tags you have seen on other posts if they are applicable.