Have you ever wondered how your fellow authors at other companies work with ClickLearn?
Are you curious to hear what approach they use when managing specific parts of their projects?
Or perhaps you’ve found yourself in a challenging situation and you’re in search for an expert advice - or just any humble opinion from your peers?
If you can identify, then this category is the right place for you
A few important tips before you start a conversation
- Search first: Chances are that the topic which you’d like to discuss has already been started!
- If you’d like to ask a question where you expect a single best answer, post it to “Have a question?” category instead.
- If it is likely to be a feature request, then you probably should submit it as an idea in our "Ideas & Feature requests" category.
- Create a really good title. When people read the title, they should be able to get enough information to understand if they want to click into the topic to read more or not.
- Write a clear and informative description. Make sure you include all the details people need to respond and write clearly so they understand what you are saying. Other users can help you better when they know what you are interested in discussing. Keep in mind that you can also add images and videos.
- Please don't share any private information (email address, phone number, etc.), as all this information will be shared in public.
- Add tags. Tags are keywords to help others to find your topic more easily. Aim for 1-3 tags on a topic and try to use tags you have seen on other posts if they are applicable.