• 22 October 2020
  • 5 replies
Attain: Update, October 22nd
Userlevel 6
Badge
  • Super User
  • 156 replies

Dear all,

Here is a quick update the Attain October release.

Monday, through to Wednesday this week we were able to process just around 35% in total of the many customers that signed up for early access to Attain. By yesterday afternoon we decided to hold and optimize the process based on our findings and your feedback. This afternoon we now have a faster and smoother back-end process which means we should be able to complete the entire queue by Monday October 26th at the latest.

In the meantime, here are release dates for the features missing in the Attain October release:

November 30th, 2020

• Upgrade content between business application versions
  • Automated Process Testing (APT)

December 14th, 2020

• InsideHelp™ for Dynamics 365 BC & CE/CRM

January 1st, 2021

• ClickLearn solution - Classic to Attain - upgrade available
  • Offline use of ClickLearn Studio
  • IFS Scopetool import

If you haven’t signed up for Attain, you can do so here (only available to registered community users - if you don’t have an account, please create one - it’s free!). After signing up, we will create parallel access to Attain allowing your organization access to Classic and Attain at the same time. 

If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Thank you for the update Per. Really helpful. I have installed it already and I love it already :heart_eyes:

Especially good to know for us that the Inside Help for Dynamics will work in December. Really great work from the whole ClickLearn team. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Per 

Thanks for the update. it was pretty slow

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

@Per,

sorry for lack of clarification. Yes I was referring the CL attain application, especially  when publishing.  

Thanks 

Mesh

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

still waiting for installation instructions :(

Userlevel 6
Badge

still waiting for installation instructions :(

sorry Bernd, it is being dispatched in 10min :)